JUPITER Is the best option for replacing the 600w high pressure sodium (hps) and metal halide (MH) lighting systems in Greenhouse, controlled environment agriculture, horticulture and floriculture lighting applications.
Elite quality commercial-grade LED plant growth fixture
-Slim fixture design that maximizes volumetric area for plant growth.
-High quality aluminum body with integrated heatsink fins for superior cooling.
– INNOV44 LED grow light technology produces high photosynthetically active radiation values with superior light efficiency and beam uniformity.
– Client can choose between two color spectrums or combine them on the same system; white blue 5500k for vegetative stage, white red 2700k for flowering stage.
– The system itself consists of one bar with 4 Vero29 LED.
– The ligth bar is modular in any direction, allowing the user to maximize space efficiency.
– Very easy to install, all necessary hanging fixtures are included.
– Efficient and innovative design with new generation technology and unmatched performance.
– For optimal plant growth, mount the fixture as close to the plant canopy as possible (~8″~12”), while maintaining the desired lateral coverage.
-Plug and GROW
|HPS, HID Replacement||600 watts|
|Dimensions||49″ x 5″ x 4″ / 125 x 12 x 10 cm|
|Max Coverage at 12″ Height||2’ x 5’ / 60 x 150 cm|
|Core Coverage at 12″ Height||2’ x 4’ / 60 x 120 cm|
|LED Quantity||4 Vero29|
|Lifespan||50,000 – 100,000 hours|
|LED Spectrum||2700k – 4000k – 5500k|
|Warranty||3 Year Complete Warranty|
|Actual power consumption||300 watts|
|Work Frequency||50/60 Hz – Suitable for Global Energy Environment|
Estimated shipping time to the USA 5 -8 working days if product in stock
Estimated shipping time to Mexico 3 – 6 working days if product in stock